Vaak gestelde vragen

I will work as an independent contractor via The House of Appril, which documents do you need from me?

Forfreelancer, we would like you to provide us with the following documents:

  • Assignment agreement
  • 'Ondernemerscheck' (you can fill that out through the Dutch Tax Authorities' website
  • Valid ID or passport
  • Chamber of Commerce Extract for your business, no older that 3 months from the starting date of the assignment

Please provide us with these documents before the start of your assignment. Otherwise your assignment cannot commence.

Did this answer your question?

Our developers create apps with these languages

The House of Appril uses cookies to remember certain preferences and align jobs interests.