- On Remote
Senior Kotlin Developer
In this role you’ll work as Senior Android Developer for a Dutch Mobile company. Together with an experienced team of specialists you’ll get the chance to work on a variety of innovative apps. You will work with supportive colleagues that are keen to exchange ideas, but you will also get enough freedom to do your work according to your own insights.
- 3+ years of experience with Android development
- Broad knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Experience with unit tests
- Knowledge of different architectures and design patterns
- Being able to publish apps to the Google Play Store
- Experience with Scrum and Agile working
- Visum to live and work in The Netherlands
We organize the app festival since 2012. Our new service is to connect App developers with our network and support them with landing their next job.
The company we would like you to introduce is a mobile agency with a go-to approach. Team members are supportive of each other’s ideas and different specialists bring different skills to the table. The culture is informal and helping each-other is a key element in the success of the team
• This role is for a permanent contract
• You will receive a competitive salary
• Extensive vacation arrangement
• Space for personal development
• The latest hardware to work with
• You will work with a great, let's say, awesome team!
For questions about this or the other vacancies, or want to know more what we do, please contact us, Jacqueline or Maike, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 020- 215 7446.