Senior Flutter Developer
- 5+ years experience
- You are independent and able to deliver high quality code
- You are able to write unit tests
- You like dogs
- You are able to do code review
- You are familiar with CI/CD
- You have some experience with iOS or Android development
- If you have some experience with front-end or back-end frameworks, awesome
- You are able to mentor junior and medior Flutter Developers
- For a developer you are social and like to hang around for team activities
- You have a Dutch work permit and live in The Netherlands
We are The House of Appril – an agency based in Amsterdam for experienced app developers. We are here to inspire, guide and to help you find your next job or temporary assignment. We do this by helping you with our events (Appdevcon, appril festival), network and our guidance.
Our client develops Web and Mobile apps for several clients from their office in Eindhoven. They have an ambitious, supportive team and always thinks in solutions for their users. They are passionate and want to create the best digital products. Collaboration, sharing knowlegde and communication is therefore really important.
- Free lunch
- Travel allowance
- Amazing travel trips with your team
- Bicycle plan
- Flexible working hours
- You will get €1000,- budget and time for trainings and self development
- Salary between €4100 - €5800
For questions about this vacancy, or do you want to know more about who we are, please send a message to: email@example.com or call: 020- 215 7446.