Medior / Senior iOS Developer
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5+ years experience in iOS Development using Swift in a professional environment
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with Gitflow
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience with push notification integration
- Experience with the latest development
- You are passionate and proud of your code
- You are open for feedback and able to give feedback
- Experience with design patterns (MVC, MVVM)
Note: Only for developers who live in The Netherlands and have a visum to work within the EU! Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on only a remote basis.
International team of professionals with all the same goal; develop cool, innovative, first-class apps that make users happy. It is a fast growing company with a start-up feeling. People who work here laugh together a lot and feel like they can ask for help.
- Competitive salary - €3000 - €5900 p.m.
- Pension plan
- Working in an international team
- Inclusive, informal culture
- Working with the latest devices
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Monthly hackatons
- 26 vacation days
- 36 - 40 hour work week
- Working hybrid
Do you have any questions about this position, or are you looking for some career advice, drop us a mail. Send an email to Jacqueline or Maike; firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jacqueline: 020-2157446