Medior Android Developer
In order to be successful in this role, you will at least need the following:
- Few years of work experience as a native Android developer at a professional organization
- You know your way around Kotlin and you collaborate well together
- Don't panic when you have to work with Dagger and ViewModels
- You also know to work with MVVM, CI, Azure Devops, Security, Android Jetpack, RxJava,
- Tools as GIT
- You have a good understanding of the Dutch and English language
Note: The agencies we work with are looking for app builders who are in the possession of a Dutch work permit in The Netherlands.
Our client builds digital solutions, from websites to apps and everything in between. The office is located in Amsterdam. You are going to work on apps which are used every day. The culture is informal and helping each-other is a key element in the success of the team. Opportunities are there to develop yourself, sharing your knowledge and at the same develop your own skills as well. This way you can strengthen the team. At the moment Dutch is mainly spoken, but this may change in the future.
This is a permanent contract. The salary is market conform and depends on your experience. This will be between €2.800 - €4.500 per month. In addition to a good salary, you will receive a NS Business travel card and a tasty lunch every day that you work in the office. There is an informal working atmosphere and you can work on self-development in addition to the assignments
Do you want to know more about this position, do you have any questions or are you looking for some career advice, do not hesitate to contact us. Send an email to Jacqueline de Gruyter or Maike Warner, email: email@example.com or call Jacqueline: 020-2157446