- On Remote
iOS developer (+3 years experience)
In order to be successful in this role, you will at least need the following:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with iOS development
- Proficiency with modern Swift and Objective-C
- The iOS SDK has little secrets
- Strong focus on building high-quality user experiences
The agencies we work with are looking for app builders who are in the possesion of a Dutch work permit ánd reside in The Netherlands. Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on a remote basis.
We are calling for a developer looking for a permanent position open. The House of Appril will help you wit this when the time comes. You will receive a market conform salary.
In addition, our client offers a generous package of fringe benefits:
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- Extensive vacation arrangement
- Space for personal development
- The latest hardware to work with
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
Do you want to know more about this position, do you have questions or are you looking for some career advice, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jacqueline: 020- 2157446