- Lead Developer
As an iOS Developer you will join the supportive team in delivering most innovative, awesome mobile applications. with the latest mobile technologies and make sure to incorporate them into our everyday work. As an iOS Developer, you will contribute to building and partner-specific consumer products. You will plan, develop, build and release mobile applications while enhancing and supporting existing applications with more than 600.000 active users. How cool is that?!
You have at least 3 years of experience with Swift in a professional organization;
Developing with Swift and Swift UI is easy peasy for you.
You know how to set up and use test automation & CI/CD with Jenkins and Fastlane;
You are familiar with setting up MVVM & MVP architecture;
You have knowledge of functionalities such as GPS, Bluetooth, in-app purchases, speech and more;
- Competitive salary - €3000 - €6000 p.m.
- Pension plan
- Working in an international team
- Informal culture
- Working with the latest devices
- Famous Friday afternoon 'borreltje'
- Lots of freedom about how you plan your work
- Free lunches, snacks and fruit
- 36 - 40 hour work week, all options are negotiable
- Working from home and love to see you two times in the office in Utrecht or Amsterdam
Do you want to know more about this position, do you have any questions or are you looking for some career advice, do not hesitate to drop us a mail. Send an email to Jacqueline or Maike, email: email@example.com or call Jacqueline: 020-2157446