Flutter developer -duplicaat
In this role you’ll work as Flutter developer at a company who stands for high quality. Together with an experienced team you’ll get the chance to work on a variety of innovative apps. You just have to be yourself. You will work with nice colleagues that are keen on exchanging ideas, and you will also get enough freedom to do your work according to your own insights.
- 3+ years of experience with Flutter / Dart
- A bachelor's degree in Technology / IT engineering or equivalent
- You think in solutions
- You are open to other developers and their ideas
- You like dogs
- You don't mind to coaching other developers
- Collaboration is the most normal thing in the world for you.
Great to have: Experience with native app development or frond-end / back-end experience.
Note: Only for developers who live in EU and have a visum to work within the EU! Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on only a remote basis.
About you...as our new Flutter Developer, you will join our team and co-create our apps with the new Flutter team. You will be part of our highly skilled Development team. Are you able to bring our apps to the next level with your knowledge and experience? Perhaps good to know that our team has developers from all over the world and we speak English.
- Free lunch
- Salary for a medior between 3000 - 4100 a month
- Space for personal development
- The latest hardware to work with
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
For questions about this or the other vacancies, please contact us, jacqueline de Gruyter or Maike Warner, email: email@example.com or call: 020- 215 7446. We love to help you with a new job.