- 100% Remote
Senior Kotlin Developer
In this role you’ll work as Senior Android Developer for a Dutch Mobile company. Together with an experienced team of specialists you’ll get the chance to work on an innovative app. You will work with supportive colleagues that are keen to exchange ideas, but you will also get enough freedom to do your work according to your own insights. Once a week you're at the office and the rest you can work from you own place. You have 3 colleagues, 2 iOS and 1 Android. Everybody is a senior.
- 6+ years of experience with Android development
- Broad knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Experience with unit tests
- Knowledge of different architectures and design patterns
- Being able to publish apps to the Google Play Store
- Experience with Scrum and Agile working
- Visum to live and work in The Netherlands
- Your are a native speaker of you have Dutch level B2/C1
You are going to work apps for a company who create apps for big, Dutch brands and different customers. They have an in-house team that develops and manages the webshop-app of the company. The process and hierarchy is defined in internal documents, but colleagues are still very supportive and open to new ideas: a happy end user is always the goal. Even though it is a big company, the team is quite informal. You will enter a team that works like a clockwork: from the very start on day one your colleagues will take help you settle.
Working with The House of Appril
Hi there! We are The House of Appril, the only Dutch agency specialised in matching talented app developers with the top app creating companies in The Netherlands. Firmly rooted in the community and as organizer of the app festival Appril , we know what drives you as developer.
When you apply for a job with The House of Appril you get access to our large network of interesting companies, an honest interest in what drives you and above all: a challenging job or project that fits you like a glove.
So apply today, enter The House and see for yourself!
• This role is for a permanent contract
• You will receive a competitive salary
• Extensive vacation arrangement
• Space for personal development
• The latest hardware to work with
• You will work with a great, let's say, awesome team!
For questions about this or the other vacancies, or want to know more what we do, please contact Jacqueline, email: email@example.com or call: 020- 215 7446.