- On Remote
Senior Flutter developer
The skills you must have:
- Your are a senior so.. of course you know you have your way with Flutter and Dart
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Technology / IT engineering or a master's degree
- You are interested in learning new code
- You are open to other developers and their ideas
- Collaboration is the most normal thing in the world for you.
- You like to take the lead.
Nice to have: Experience building native apps (Android/ iOS) or experience with React Native
- Experience with coaching / leading the team
- For this job you need to be present in Amterdam, so all you lovely developers outside NL, sorry, this is not a fit.
Working with The House of Appril
Hi there! We are The House of Appril, the only Dutch agency specialised in matching talented app developers with the top app creating companies in The Netherlands. Firmly rooted in the community and as organizer of the Appril Festival, we know what drives you as developer.
When you apply for a job with The House of Appril you get access to our large network of interesting companies, an honest interest in what drives you and above all: a challenging job or project that fits you like a glove.
So apply today, enter The House and see for yourself!
You will receive a competitive salary.
In addition, our client offers a generous package of fringe benefits:
Extensive vacation arrangement
Space for personal development
The latest hardware to work with
Reimbursement of travel expenses
Do you want to know more about this position, do you have questions or are you looking for some career advice, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jacqueline: 020- 2157446
The agencies we work with are looking for app builders who are in the possesion of a Dutch work permit ánd reside in The Netherlands. Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on a remote basis.