Senior Android Engineer
- 5+ of work experience as a native Android developer in a professional organization.
- You know your way around Kotlin and you collaborate well together.
- Don't panic when you have to work with Dagger and ViewModels
- You also know app architecture MVVM.
- Willing to mentor team members.
- Experience with Android Jetpack, Azure Devops, RxJava, CI
- Familiar with tools as Git
- You have a Dutch work permit.
We are The House of Appril – an agency based in Amsterdam for experienced app developers. We are here to inspire, guide and to help you find your next job or temporary assignment. We do this by helping you with our events (Appdevcon, appril festival), network and our guidance.
Our client builds digital solutions, from websites to apps and everything in between. In this case we are looking for new developers to join the team for one of our biggest clients. The team is international and diverse. The culture is informal and they work together very well. This is a key element in the success of the team.
If you want to know more about our client, listen to our podcast via Spotify where the CTO explains in great detail what this role entails and what stack you need.
- An experience-based salary
- A percentage of profit shares
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Very nice colleagues and a warm welcome
If you have questions, send me a message: email@example.com or call: 020- 215 7446. We love to help you with finding a new job.