Senior Android Developer
We can't tell you everything we want to tell you about this position in this vacancy text. Are you curious and do you want to know more and who we are, please contact Maike from The House of Appril, email@example.com
- You have 3+ years experience with Android SDK, Android Studio, Kotlin in a professional setting.
- You are familiar with Eclipse
- You are familiar with LAMP / LNMP (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP)
- You are familiar implementing XML / JSON RESTful interfaces
- You are a teamplayer
- You are structured and eager to find solutions
- You are good in planning
- You are flexible and being able to deal with changes
NOTE: The agencies we work with are looking for app builders who have a Dutch work permit ánd live in The Netherlands. Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people only on a remote basis.
Our client is a small, international team that works on apps for their customers. The company has a pleasant, open work culture in which enthusiastic and driven colleagues work.
You get a lot of freedom and responsibility from this client, it is therefore important that you can and dare to work independently and according to your own insight.
- Latest Android phone
- Open and informal workplace
- An international team
- Innovative projects
- Space for self-development and grow
- Free lunch
- Flexible working hours
- Travel expenses are covered
- 25 days holiday