Senior Android Developer
As a member of a multi-cultural scrum team, you work together towards the best results. You are empowered to create the best solution for our customers and take full responsibility of the mobile platform: building, testing and supporting it. You are capable of taking over the basic activities of other DevOps team members when necessary, like performing business analysis, coding, executing tests or support activities.
In order to be successful in this role, you will at least need the following:
- Kotlin, Java, Android Studio, Android SDK; have no secrets for you
- TDD; Unit tests, Espresso & UI Automator for mobile applications;
- #continuous integration #CI tools: Jenkins, Git;
- Familiar with Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence);
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum.
- Working in the office would not be a problem when everything opens up again.
Listen HERE to our podcast with all the tech specifications on Spotify.
Our client is a digital agency who develop and design products of the highest quality. They create a “first-class” digital strategy for B2B and consumer apps.
They develop and design the whole process of Software development, continuous integration & deployment, test and release management. They have in-house business developers, designers, testers, backend, front end and app developers. Mainly iOS and Android.
The team has 40 people and due to corona they work hybrid.
Listen HERE about the company profile on Spotify and what they build.
The agencies we work with are looking for app builders who have a Dutch work permit ánd live in The Netherlands. Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on only remote basis.
- Awesome colleagues
- You will receive market conform salary
- Regular vacations and vacation pay
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home (due Corona)
Listen to our podcast at Spotify about the benefits