- React Native
- On Remote
React Native Developer
As a React Native Developer you will be dedicated to bring the app to the next level. You will be working on several projects. This can be done in the office or you can do it from your own workstation if you only come to the office once a week to consult. You will be researching and building a lot on your own and there will be plenty of support to assist you should you not be able to figure it out.
- You have 3+ years experience with React Native
- You have experience with Git
- If you have experience with Amazon AWS, that's awesome
- You are curious
- You are pro-active
- You have a Dutch working visa and live in The Netherlands
We are The House of Appril – an agency based in Amsterdam for experienced app developers. We are here to inspire, guide and to help you find your next job or temporary assignment. We do this by helping you with our events (Appdevcon, appril festival), network and our guidance.
This time we like to tell more about our client, they create apps and websites from scratch in relation till hardware. It's a Dutch company but they have a diverse tam and they have everything from concept, design to code. Besides building apps they are committed to create simple, logical and beautiful systems.
- This vacancy is for a permanent contract
- Depending on your experiences, you can receive shares, these build up to 4,9% in 3 years
- Free delicious lunches
- A lot of atonomy
If you would like to know more about this vacancy and meet our client, please contact Jacqueline, e-mail: email@example.com or call: 020- 215 7446.