Medior/Senior Android Developer
- You have 3+ year work experience as a native Android developer at a professional organization
- You are familiar with Kotlin
- You are open for giving and receiving feedback
- You know how to work with Dagger and ViewModels
- You have experience with MVVM, CI, Azure Devops, Security, Android Jetpack, RxJava,
- You have experience with Git
- You have a good understanding of the Dutch and English language
Note: Only for developers who live in EU and have a visum to work within the EU! Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on only a remote basis.
Our client builds digital solutions, from websites to apps and everything in between. The office is located in Amsterdam. You are going to work on apps which are used every day. The culture is informal and helping each-other is a key element in the success of the team. Share your knowledge. At the moment they speak mostly Dutch at the office, but this may change in the future.
- This is a permanent contract.
- The salary is market conform, depending on your experience. This will be between €2.800 - €4.500 per month
- You will receive a pension
- Travel costs are covered, you will get a NS Business travel card
- Nice lunch every day that you work in the office
- Informal working atmosphere
Do you want to know more about this position, do you have any questions or are you looking for some career advice, do not hesitate to contact us. Send an email to Jacqueline or Maike - email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jacqueline: 020-2157446