- React Native
Medior React native developer
As a React Native Developer, you’ll join the app team to expand the current app and the next one. This company builds its own app and has everything in the company to release the app in the store. As a react app developer you will be working on the app as well with the UX/UI. You can work flexible working hours and they work hybrid, so from work and from home. Of course they help you with your home office set-up. The app has two million members and is still growing.
- You have at least 4 years of experience developing in React Native apps and...
- TypeScript, Firebase, GIT, REST, and Swagger.
- Working together is your second nature
- Passion for the development profession & high degree of curiosity
- You speak English
- You are in the possesion of a Dutch work permit ánd reside in The Netherlands.
- Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on a remote basis.
About The House of Appril
We organise the app festival since 2012. Our new service is to help app developers with their next job. We also record podcasts with developers and help the Appsterdam community.
Working with The House of Appril
Hi there! We are The House of Appril, the only Dutch talent agency specialised in app professionals that helps you with great app development jobs in The Netherlands. We are Firmly rooted in the community and as organiser of the Appril Festival, something we have been doing since 2012! We support the Dutch app community and we have a large network of interesting companies. We provide you with plenty of guidance: online and offline, we support you with your resume, interview advice and our network. The House of Appril's unique approach helps you find your next job or gig.
- a good salary
- You get all the right tool/ hardware to do the work.
- Travel expenses, a bike plan, discounted health insurance,
- Remote work allowance, and participation in the pension plan
- Coach who supports with your career progression and learning & development
- Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on a remote basis or with agencies.
Would you like to know more about this job, please contact: Jacqueline, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 020- 215 7446