- Few years of work experience as a native Android developer in a professional organization.
- You know your way around Kotlin and you collaborate well together.
- Don't panic when you have to work with Dagger and ViewModels
- You also know app architecture MVVM.
- Experience with Android Jetpack, Azure Devops, RxJava, CI
- Familiar with tools as Git
- You are Dutch or you a have a Dutch work permit.
Our client builds digital solutions, from websites to apps and everything in between. In this case we are looking for new developers to join the team for one of our biggest clients. You will work with a small, tight-knit team where being hands-on is the go-to approach. This creates a synergy where team members are supportive of each other’s ideas and different specialists bring different skills to the table. The culture is informal and helping each-other is a key element in the success of the team. However, there is plenty of space to approach your tasks the way that you see fit. This way you can strengthen the team, and at the same develop your own skills as well.
If you want to know more about our client, listen to our podcast via Spotify where the CTO explains in great detail what this role entails and what stack you need.
- An experience-based salary
- A percentage of profit shares
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Very nice colleagues and a warm welcome
If you have questions, send a message to Jacqueline de Gruyter or Maike Warner: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 020- 215 7446. We love to help you with finding a new job.