- On Remote
In this role you'll work as an Senior iOS Developer on different innovative projects. You will write clean code and you have experience with reviewing code as well. You are paying attention to details, that's what make their apps successful. With an innovative mindset and working as a team they know they are able to develop iOS apps which are top notch.
- 5 + years experience with programming
- Working with new and existing applications in Swift.
- Contributing to the optimization of the applications.
- Sharing your programming skills and coaching your colleagues
- You have experience with code review
- You are curious, enthusiastic and a problem solver
- You are familiar with Git
- You have a bachelors or master degree in IT or related study
- You have a Dutch working Visa and live in The Netherlands
We are The House of Appril, we organize app events more than 10 years (Appril festival, Appdevcon) and we help App developers finding their next job. We do this by our network and guidance.
Our client is an experienced mobile agency with an international team. It's a fast growing company with a start-up feeling. They create apps you probably have used. The culture is informal and helping each other is the key element of their success. They are passionate and dedicated in what they do in order to create top notch apps.
Working with The House of Appril
Hi there! We are The House of Appril, the only Dutch agency specialised in matching talented app developers with the top app creating companies in The Netherlands. Firmly rooted in the community and as organizer of the Appril Festival, we know what drives you as developer.
When you apply for a job with The House of Appril you get access to our large network of interesting companies, an honest interest in what drives you and above all: a challenging job or project that fits you like a glove. So apply today, enter The House and see for yourself!
- Permanent contract
- You will receive a competitive salary
- Travel plan
- Space for personal development
- Latest hardware to work with
- Pension plan
- Working hybrid
- 26 vacation days
- Hackatons every month
- Friday Afternoon 'borreltje'
If you have questions about this vacancy or any other questions, please send a message to Jacqueline: email@example.com or call: 020-2157446. Love helping you with finding your new job.