As an iOS Developer you will join the supportive team in delivering most innovative, awesome mobile applications. with the latest mobile technologies and make sure to incorporate them into our everyday work. As an iOS Developer, you will contribute to building and partner-specific consumer products. You will plan, develop, build and release mobile applications while enhancing and supporting existing applications with more than 600.000 active users. How cool is that?!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field
- You have at least 4 years of in-depth experience developing iOS mobile applications
- You know how to set up and use test automation, CI/CD with Jenkins and Fastlane;
- You are familiar with setting up MVVM & MVP architecture;
- You have knowledge of functionalities such as GPS, Bluetooth, in-app purchases, speech and more;
- You are a quick learner, independent and communicative
Note: Only for developers who live in EU and have a visum to work within the EU! Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on only a remote basis.
- Competitive salary - €3000 - €6000 p.m.
- Pension plan
- Working in an international team
- Informal culture
- Working with the latest devices
- Famous Friday afternoon 'borreltje'
- Lots of freedom about how you plan your work
- Free lunches, snacks and fruit
- 36 - 40 hour work week, all options are negotiable
- Working from home and love to see you two times in the office in Utrecht or Amsterdam
Do you want to know more about this position, do you have any questions or are you looking for some career advice, do not hesitate to drop us a mail. Send an email to Jacqueline or Maike, email: email@example.com or call Jacqueline: 020-2157446