- Lead Developer
You will ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the iOS application.
You will also working on bug fixing, improving the iOS app performance, maintaining code quality, and launch new features for the iOS app. You will collaborate with a thoughtful engineering team. Let's gooo!
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5+ years experience in iOS Development using Swift
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with source control systems, for example Git
- Experience with RESTful JSON feed consumption
- Experience with push notification integration
- Experience with the latest development
Note: Only for developers who live in EU and have a visum to work within the EU! Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on only a remote basis.
This Dutch company creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences and mobile apps for well known brands all over the world and in The Netherlands. The team is committed to make a positive impact and deliver innovative products for clients and customers. Just to make everyone happy!
- Competitive salary - €3000 - €5900 p.m.
- Pension plan
- Working in an international team
- Inclusive, informal culture
- Working with the latest devices
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Delicious free lunches
- 36 - 40 hour work week
- Working from home and love to see you two times in the office
Do you want to know more about this position, do you have any questions or are you looking for some career advice, do not hesitate to drop us a mail. Send an email to Jacqueline or Maike, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jacqueline: 020-2157446