- You will programming new and existing applications for iOS.
- You will work in scrum teams with developers, designers and researchers.
- You will contribute to the iOS Coding Guidelines.
- Sharing your programming skills with your colleagues in order to grow as a team.
- You will coach junior iOS Developers
- Higher education or equivalent ability.
- 5+ years experience as an iOS Developer.
- Familiar with Objective-C and Swift
- Familiar with design guidelines of iOS.
- Good communication skills.
- Passionate in finding solutions
- You are a teamplayer
- If you are familiar with agile, that's nice too.
Note: The agencies we work with are looking for app builders who have a Dutch work permit! Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on only a remote basis.
Dutch leading Product Company in Europe with a strong in-house team who creates innovative international apps used by millions of users. They are a very ambitious, supportive team where everyone is able to express themselves and come up with new ideas. Besides working on apps there is space for personal growth.
- Working hybrid.
- You will work with the latest devices.
- Travel allowance.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance bonus.
- Pension plan.
- Retirement plan
- Cool events, virtual as well in real-life.
For questions about this or the other vacancies, please contact Jacqueline, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 020- 215 7446. Love to help you with a new job.