- On Remote
For a company in Utrecht, we are looking to find senior Swift developer to join the team. We are looking for an experienced developer to who will code and lead the app team. Together with your other native team members you will develop and maintain the apps for our clients from idea, validation, implementation and further iteration. You will shape the direction of future their products and guide lead the team.Once a week everybody comes to the office. The rest you can work form hom if this is what you like.
In order to be successful in this role, you will at least need the following:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with iOS development
- The iOS SDK has little secrets
- Strong focus on building high-quality user experiences
- Strong focus on security
- You speak Dutch ánd reside in The Netherlands
They are professional fanatics in health who love to develop their own service. The client has everything to publish a successful app, from design to code. They are an small and agile team and are always looking for new frameworks and technologies that they can deploy.
You will receive a competitive salary.
- In addition, our client offers a generous package of fringe benefits:
- Extensive vacation arrangement
- Space for personal development
- The latest hardware to work with
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
For questions about this or the other vacancies, please contact us, Jacqueline de Gruyter, email: email@example.com or call: 020- 215 7446. We love to help you with a new job.