- On Remote
- 4 + years experience with programming in Swift
- Work closely with our other team members like our designers
- Responsible to coach junior developers
- You need to speak Dutch
You are going to work for a Dutch organisation, they have an in-house team that develops and manages all the apps of the company. The client is an organization that provides services to organizations and consumers. It is a small organization and likes to determine the new direction with the expatriates. Informal and hands-on culture with short lines of communication. Updates go on all year round, don't be afraid to release everything at once.
This vacancy is all about a permanent contract
- You will receive a market conform salary
- A pension scheme
- You will receive a salary between € 4000,- / € 5200,-
- Space for personal development
- The latest hardware to work with
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- All the hardware and gear you need
Who are we? We organise the app festival since 2012. Our new service is to help App developers with their next job. For a specialized app agency with great clients, we are looking for app developer developer who we can help with a new job. Together with their team members you will develop apps for clients, from end to end through prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iteration. If you like to build different apps and like the variety, you are up for a new challenge, let's connect and see who we can help.If you have questions, send a message to Jacqueline de Gruyter : email@example.com or call: 020- 215 7446. We love to help you with finding a new job. For questions about this or the other vacancies, please Jacqueline, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 020- 215 7446.