- On Remote
Are you a specialist in the field of iOS, for at least 3 years within a professional environment and you speak Dutch? Your skills fit like a glove or perhaps for 75%?
Check out these requirements;
• You are an expert with iOS native app development using Swift
• Experience of using Rest APIs
• Agile methodologies
• A degree in Computer Sciences or comparable topic
Perhaps good to know if you're not Dutch. The agencies we work with are looking for app builders who are in the possesion of a Dutch work permit ánd reside in The Netherlands.
- You will receive a market conform salary
- You will receive a competitive salary
- In addition, our client offers a generous package of fringe benefits:
- Extensive vacation arrangement
- Space for personal development
- The latest hardware to work with
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
Good to know... there is a great kitchen / lunch, massage once a week and lot's of fun activities.
About The House of Appril
We organise the app festival since 2012. Our new service is to help App developers with their next job. For a specialized app agency with great clients, we are looking for a Swift developer to join the iOS team. Together with their team members you will develop apps for clients, from end to end through prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iteration. If you like to build different apps and like the variety, you are up for a new challenge, let's connect and see who we can help. Do you have any questions about this position, or are you looking for some career advice, drop us a mail. Send an email to Jacqueline; email@example.com or call: 020-2157446