iOS Developer *
Looking for an iOS Developer for joining an international team where people laugh together and create great iOS apps for clients. In your team with engineers you will develop and improve iOS apps. You will write clean code, know the entire lifecycle and you are able to do code review. You are detailed oriented, innovative and like to collaborate and laugh.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5+ years experience in iOS Development using Swift
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with Gitflow
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience with push notification integration
- Experience with the latest development
- You are passionate and proud of your code
You live in The Netherlands and have a visum to work within the EU!
- You are open for feedback and able to give feedback
- Experience with design patterns (MVC, MVVM)
Do you have any questions about this position, or are you looking for some career advice, drop us a mail. Send an email to Jacqueline or Maike; email@example.com or call Jacqueline: 020-2157446
International team of professionals with all the same goal; develop cool, innovative, first-class apps that make users happy. It is a fast growing company with a start-up feeling. People who work here laugh together a lot and feel like they can ask for help. You can learn, develop apps and develop yourself. There is room for event, meetups and conferences. The client makes apps for different clients.
- Competitive salary - €3000 - €5900 p.m.
- Pension plan
- Working in an international team
- Inclusive, informal culture
- Working with the latest devices
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Monthly hackatons
- 26 vacation days
- 36 - 40 hour work week
- Working hybrid