As a Flutter Developer you will work in a multidisciplinary Scrum team. You will design and build innovative Flutter apps for our customers. You have experience in developing mobile apps, native Android or iOS. You follow the latest trends in mobile and love a challenge. You will be part of all phases of the Flutter development lifecycle. Don't worry you have to fix bugs only ;-)
- 3+ years working in a professional environment
- You have a bachelors or masters degree in IT
- 2+ years Android or iOS development.
- 1+ or more years with Flutter.
- You are familiar with Git
- You have a Dutch working visa
- Permanent contract
- Market-based salary
- Much freedom how to schedule your work
- 36 - 40 hour work week, all options are negotiable
- Great team to work with
- Pension plan
- Travel costs
- Working hybrid
Do you want to know more about this assignment, do you have any questions or are you looking for some career advice, do not hesitate to contact us. Send an email to Jacqueline, email: email@example.com or call Jacqueline: 020-2157446