Great to have: Experience with native app development or frond-end / back-end experience.
Note: Only for developers who live in EU and have a visum to work within the EU! Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on only a remote basis.
- 3+ years of experience with Flutter / Dart
- A bachelor's degree in Technology / IT engineering or equivalent
- You think in solutions
- You are open to other developers and their ideas
- You like dogs
- You don't mind to coaching other developers
- Collaboration is the most normal thing in the world for you.
About you...as our new Flutter Developer, you will join our team and co-create our apps with the new Flutter team. You will be part of our highly skilled Development team. Are you able to bring our apps to the next level with your knowledge and experience? Perhaps good to know that our team has developers from all over the world and we speak English.
- Free lunch
- Salary between 4100 - 5000 a month
- Space for personal development
- The latest hardware to work with
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
For questions about this or the other vacancies, please contact us, jacqueline de Gruyter or Maike Warner, email: email@example.com or call: 020- 215 7446. We love to help you with a new job. More about The house of Appril... We organise the app festival since 2012. Our new service is to help App developers with their next job. For a specialized app agency with great clients, we are looking for a Swift developer to join the iOS team. Together with their team members you will develop apps for clients, from end to end through prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iteration. If you like to build different apps and like the variety, you are up for a new challenge, let's connect and see who we can help.