Experienced Flutter Developer
- You have several years experience with Flutter Development
- You have previous experience with iOS or Android Development
- You are familiar with Gitflow
- You are familiar with code review
- You have a bachelors degree in IT or related study
- You are passionate and eager to learn
- You are thinking in solutions
- You are communicative, enthousiastic
- You visit conferences and read about the latest technologies
- You are able to support Junior & Medior Flutter Developers and are open for feedback yourself
- You have a Dutch visa and live in The Netherlands
We are The House of Appril – an agency based in Amsterdam for experienced app developers. We are here to inspire, guide and to help you find your next job or temporary assignment. We do this by helping you with our events (Appdevcon, appril festival), network and our guidance.
Our client is a fast growing Dutch company in Amsterdam. Their team is devoted and passionate about building high quality Mobile Applications. They have build more than 99 mobile apps for advertisement agencies, start-ups, well known brands and publishers.
- Salary between €4100 - €5800
- Travel allowance
- Paid holidays 26 days
- Organizing hackatons
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan
- Exciting projects to work on
- Friday afternoon 'borreltje'
- Opportunities for personal development, and yess, it does not have to be work related :-)
- Latest hardware to work with
For questions about this or the other vacancies, or want to know more what we do, please send an email: email@example.com or call: 020- 215 7446.