Backend developer to connect old stuff to new software
You are a real connector. Backend with apps, we mean. Our client builds apps for (international) companies and is looking for a Java Web application developer who can connect these apps to the various backend systems of our customers. This is quite a challenge, because not all systems are up-to-date. Does this sound like a nice challenge and your hands are already itching? Then we are definitely looking for you!
Note: The agencies we work with are looking for app builders who are in the possesion of a Dutch work permit ánd reside in The Netherlands. Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on a remote basis.
• RESTful API's en frameworks
• Java (EE) technieken; CDI, JPA2, Jersey, JMS, JSF en Servlets
• Ervaring met het managen van applicatieservers en containers; Glassfish, Wildfly, APache2, Tomcat8
• Coninues Integration and Delivery; Jenkins, Gradle Maven Git, Junit, SoapUi, Mockito
• Ervaring met het werken met Databases; PostgreSQL, MySQL
Super nice to have:
• Ervaring met met Linux en virtualization Automatic deployments; Ansible/ Chef/ Puppet
• Kunt werken met cloudsoftware: Amazon AWS, VPS, Rackspace
• Search engines; Elasticsearch/ Solr
• Unstructured/ Big data: Cassandra, MongoDB
Our client is a Dutch company with an international team that works on apps for their customers. The company has a pleasant, open work culture in which enthusiastic and driven colleagues work. Due to the current (corona) circumstances, the team is currently working from home, but the company has a location just outside Amsterdam. You get a lot of freedom and responsibility from this client, it is therefore important that you can and dare to work independently and according to your own insight.
This position is leading towards a permanent contract
Offers great salary
Free lunch and an unlimited supply of cookies
Latest model work phone
Growth and development for you
Comfortable working hours, you can also walk into the office at 10:00 in the morning
25 vacation days