Together with your colleagues you improve, maintain and add new features within our news apps and search for ways to improve the software development process.
You do refinements and search for new opportunities, tools and techniques to improve the product.
Play a role between development and teh rest of the team; PO, designers ect.
You will be working or giving input at all these parts of the job designing, coding, testing, deploying, implementing new features and doing day-to-day operations of our apps.
Our app team has experts from different nationalities main language is English. At the moment we work from home which works really well. Once we can return to our offices we will come to a more hybrid way of working.
In order to be successful in this role, you will at least need the following:
- 5+ years of experience with Android development for professional organizations
- You know all the best off Kotlin Java, Jira/Confluence, MVVM.
- You have experience with CI / CD, dependency injection, concurrency, networking, unit testing
- Experience with, Jetpack & CoRoutines, Firebase services, React Native and
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- You are fluent in English
Note: The agencies we work with are looking for app builders who are in the possesion of a Dutch work permit ánd reside in The Netherlands. Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on a remote basis.
You will receive:
- An experience-based salary
- 36-hour workweek.
- A percentage of profit shares
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Room for education, training & certificates
For questions about this or the other vacancies, please contact us, jacqueline de Gruyter, email: email@example.com or call: 020- 215 7446. We love to help you with a new job.