- On Remote
Android Developer (Experienced )
Job description Android Developer (Experienced )
As an experienced mobile application developer you like to focus on creating, realizing and maintaining mobile applications. These apps that are linked to large backend systems of our customers. It's your job to make the app work well in collaboration with the backend. You have a professional and open mentality. You're a developer who completes his work and likes to explore and develop new capabilities!
We can't tell you everything we want to tell you about this position in this vacancy text. Are you curious and do you know more about what we build and who we are, please contact jacqueline from The House of Appril.
he agencies we work with are looking for app builders who are in the possesion of a Dutch work permit ánd reside in The Netherlands. Unfortunately, our clients do not work with people on a remote basis.
Requirements Android Developer (Experienced )
You are experience with Java for at least 5 years.
Your main focus would be on the Android platform.
No secrets for you:
- LAMP / LNMP (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP)
- Implementing XML / JSON RESTful interfaces.
Nice to have
- Experience with iOS
- Objective C and Swift
- HTML/ HTML5
- CSS2 / CSS3 and SOAP.
Being fluent in Dutch is an advantage but certainly not a requirement.
Listen HERE to our 6 minutes podcast, with all the tech specifications on Spotify.
- We are a small, international and dedicated team working on our own app we make for our clients.
- We have an open, pleasant and informal work atmosphere.
- At the moment everyone works from home but our company is located just next to Amsterdam.
- Everyone in the team is driven and loves the job. Working independently on an assignment is therefore a requirement.
- You get a lot of freedom and responsibility working with innovative projects
Ps. we are a Dutch company, for our international colleagues we speak English.
- Free lunch
- We have an open, pleasant and informal work atmosphere
- The latest (native) smart phone
- The opportunity to grow on a technical, personal and business level.
- lot's of freedom and responsibility
- The ability to sleep in, as long as you are in the office before 10.00
- 25 days holiday allowance to have some time off too