In this role as an Senior Android Developer you will work on different innovative projects. You will write clean code and you have experience with reviewing code as well. You are paying attention to details. You take full responsibility for building, testing and maintaining the Android application. You will create impact and help each other to develop, learn and grow.
- 4 + years experience with programming
- Android Studio, Android SDK, Java, Kotlin
- Contributing to the optimization of the applications.
- Sharing your programming skills and coaching your colleagues
- You are familiar with CI Tools; Jenkins
- You are familiar with Atlassian suite
- You are familiar with the Design Patterns
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum
- You have experience with code review
- You have experience with writing unit tests
- You are curious, enthusiastic and a problem solver
- You are familiar with Git
- You have a bachelors or master degree in IT or related study
- You will come to the office at least two days a week
- You have a Dutch working Visa and live in The Netherlands
We are The House of Appril, we organize app events more than 10 years (Appril festival, Appdevcon) and we help App developers finding their next job. We do this by our network and guidance.
Our client is a Digital Agency who build and design scalable digital products of the highest quality. They create “first-class” digital strategies for B2B and consumer apps. They develop and design the whole process of Software development, continuous integration & deployment, test and release management. Their team of 40 people are business developers, designers, testers, back-end, front-end and native app developers.
- Permanent contract
- You will receive a competitive salary
- Travel plan
- Space for personal development
- Latest hardware to work with
- Working hybrid
- Vacation days
If you have questions about this vacancy or any other questions, please send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 020-2157446. We love helping you with finding your new job.