- Few years of work experience as a native Android developer in a professional organization.
- Develop highly advanced, secure and high quality apps
- Collaborate with other team members to define, design and ship new MVP features
- Be an advocate of agile and test driven development
- You know your way around Kotlin and you collaborate well together.
- Don't panic when you have to work with Dagger and ViewModels
- You also know app architecture MVVM.
- Experience with Android Jetpack, Azure Devops, RxJava, CI
- Familiar with tools as Git.
- Fix bugs and improve the overall performance of apps
If you want to know more about our client, listen to our podcast via Spotify where the CTO explains in great detail what this role entails and what stack you need.
Note: The agencies we are working with are looking for app builders who has a Dutch work permit in The Netherlands.
- An experience-based salary
- A percentage of profit shares
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Very nice colleagues and a warm welcome
- Great work/life balance
Who are we?
We organise the app festival since 2012. Our new service is to help App developers with their next job. For a specialized app agency with great clients, we are looking for app developer developer who we can help with a new job. Together with their team members you will develop apps for clients, from end to end through prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iteration. If you like to build different apps and like the variety, you are up for a new challenge, let's connect and see who we can help.If you have questions, send a message to Jacqueline de Gruyter : firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 020- 215 7446. We love to help you with finding a new job.