Senior iOS developer are you looking for a nicer, better job and being much appreciated? Come to join this great international, collaborative team who bring apps to the next level with your experience and knowledge. Working from home is not a problem for you. On Github you sprankle when you see repositories coming together with your development team. You will work in an international team where they speak English.
• Programming new and existing native, mobile applications in Swift.
• Contributing to the optimization of the applications.
• Working together with the developers and designers.
• Sharing your programming skills with your colleagues in order to grow as a team.
• Support and coach junior developers.
• Develop highly advanced, secure and high quality apps
• Experience with Swift and Objective-C / 4+ years of experience
• Familiar with functional and design guidelines of iOS.
• Great communication skills in English.
• Passionate about finding solutions
• Be an advocate of agile and test driven development / teamplayer
• Familiar with Agile would be great
Dutch company with a strong in-house team that creates all kind of apps. For clients but also their own white label. Their team is young, very supportive and open to new ideas. Besides working on apps there is space for personal growth.
Note: The agencies we are working with are looking for app builders with a Dutch work permit and live in The Netherlands!
• Working Hybrid
• Offer relocation budget & all the support you may need to start fresh new in the Netherlands.
• Training and development.
• We will provide you the hardware you need.
• Reimbursement of travel expenses.
• Competitive salary.
• Company performance bonus.
• Pension/Retirement plan.
• Fresh delicious daily lunch, snacks when everything opens up again.
• Very nice colleagues and a warm welcome.
If you have questions send a message to Jacqueline de Gruyter : firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 020- 215 7446. We love to help you with finding a new job.